Dr. Sheila Hockman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Hockman?

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Like her but she doesn't say too much. Felt rushed

Caregiver

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Sheila F. Hockman is Taking excellent care of my Sister Rosemary who is 67 yrs.old she is Mentally Disable She has Supported me 100% & Trust her judgement & I'm grateful for her help Dr. Sheila Hockman is very Kind , Caring, & Compassionate Person & I'm not a very trusting person & I Trust her decisions without any doubt Thank you Dr. Sheila Hockman for all your help

Wish I had known...

Posted on August 29th, 2014

This woman is horrible. Dont go to her...ever! She made fun of her other patients in front of me and the whole staff in the front desk area, she lied and told me my baby was huge and may die or have to have her shoulders broken to deliver vaginally. She induced me two days in a row and it didnt work and then my babies heart rate sky rocketed and we had to have a c-section. She weighed 6.5 lbs and was for sure two weeks early!! I still feel as if there ard wierd things going on in my abdomen. I found out later that she really messed up three women in my area in WI, and had her Liscense here revoked. She is just not even human. Sad that she is still practicing her witch craft!! Wish there was a minus stars rating!!

Don't let this doctor EVER treat you or deliver your sweet little bundles.

Posted on November 26th, 2013

This Doctor does not know what she is doing. Other women may like her, as they were most likely were "good" patients; patients who had babies without problems, or minimal problems that she could help with. However, in my opinion only, she seems to get a "rush", after doing surguries of any kind. This is hearsay, but I found out she lost her license in other states and came to Pennsylvania and was fined for not disclosing her problems in other states. In my opinion, where there is smoke, there's some kind of fire. In addition, her follow up care is practically non-existent.

Very good experience

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Love her!

Very Happy

Posted on January 8th, 2011

Great experience! Hope she stays in the area!

good doctor for the area we live

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Doctor Hockman is a godsend to rural let's face what have we got to offer a doctor here in this area? We are luckey she came to the area to practice, the peoplein her area should help build up her practice so that she will continue to practice here.

follow up visit after surgery

Posted on September 4th, 2010

did not examine patient which i felt should have been done after having surgery, only ask 3 questions and give another appointment for a few months away.

Posted on May 8th, 2017