Dr. Sheila Horsley MD Patient Reviews

March 15th, 2017
Comprehensive

February 10th, 2017
Wonderful caring doctor.
Dr Horsley, gotten me off all narcotic medication and substituted it with non-narcotic drugs. Very happy with the results.

May 21st, 2015
worse dr ever! if value your life or someone else tell them n yourself not to go to her
She has or her staff never refilled my meds on time. I went to the hospital twice because of her n staff. My family members that did go to her had all bad experiences with her. My father died about 5 years ago doing her giving him way to meds. everytime I would go in there it would the same story with she never let's you talk as if all us patients are the same. Well guess doc your wrong. I should have sued you for giving all those meds my father!!!

January 18th, 2015
Excellent Decision Maker
I have suffered for years with various ailments from fatigue, brain fog, depression, muscle aches, and high blood pressure. I had been to various specialist and found that they never gave me the time to fully evaluate my concerns or offer up effective treatment. When I met Dr. Horsley I had decided to quit the medications my cardiologist prescribed that were causing erectile dysfunction and opt for a holistic approach to lifestyle management. She explained that my decision to stop my medications prescribed by my cardiologist were not necessarily a good thing but understood it is my right to make such a decision. Instead of scolding me, she empowered me to take control of my diet and exercise, evaluate my hormones, thyroid, and other systems. Within 6 months I felt like my old "younger" self! I disagree with the previous statement! Her decision making is excellent! I owe my life to her dedication, and overall love and support of her patients.

August 29th, 2013
Love Her
I am 35 and have never had a doctor that I love so much. First thing she does is give me the biggest hug :-). She has made me from a very sad individual to an amazing person. So what if you have to wait at the end you know that everything is going to be awsome.

August 9th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Horsley is one of the best doctors I have been to. She cares deeply for you as a patient. She works diligently to diagnose your illness and treat it effectively. Many of my friends speak highly of her as their doctor, as well. Besides common diseases, she excels at making difficult diagnoses and has helped myself and friends when other physicians where not able to. Dr. Horsley discusses your specific symptoms and makes you feel paid attention to and valued. I feel that she is worth the wait, because I know she cares about me and will work hard to help me. There is sometimes a wait, as her practice is busy and her care highly sought after, but her staff is friendly and helpful. I am glad she is my doctor.

May 22nd, 2013
DEATH WISH!!
She forgets about you the second you are out of her sight. She will write you a BOOK of presciptions then change them two weeks later because one of her other patients had a reaction that has nothing to do with you. If you EVER have an after hour emergency, they do not EVER call back and you might as well go to the hospital. Over all, she is a dingbat ( which all of my specialists agree with me ) that will make you wait for five or more hours for a five minute visit where she does not let you get a word in!!!!

April 30th, 2013
A mess of a practice
A disorganized office, rude staff, and a doctor who can't manage her practice or her day. Long waits, interruptive visits, disinterested diagnoses, and simply poor follow up.

April 9th, 2013
STAY AWAY!!
Dr. Horsley is the worst quack I have ever seen! The staff is horrible. Rudeness and stupidity on a massive scale. The biggest problem I see besides that is Dr. Horsley herself.. Back and forth between patients, 2 minutes with one patient, 2 minutes with another back to the first for another 2 minutes then to another patient for 2 minutes on and on like that the whole time I was there, which was over three hours!! And to top it off she didn't even write the right prescriptions for what the problem was..this doctor has too many patients and not enough time for them all.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH!! All the prior reviews about the crappy staff should be a red flag anyway.. I gave one star only because I could not leave zero!!

July 24th, 2012
Dr Horsley is the best Doctor I have ever had but her staff is the most unprofessional I have ever had to deal with. They are unprofessional they talk about other patient treatments in front of the public gossip about each other and try to do as little work as possible. There record keeping is a joke my file gets lost every other visit.That is very wrong on so many levels. I love the treatment I get from Dr Horsley and wish she would clean house and find some professional front and back office nurses.

March 27th, 2012
WORST DOCTOR EVER
DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO SEE THIS DR. STAFF IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST STAFF I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. CONSTANTlY TRIPLE BOOKED. WAIT 6 HOURS TO SEE THE DR> FOR 5 MINUTES. HORRIBLE!!!!

March 26th, 2012
Is very prompt to find the cause and help alleviate the problem as quickly possible. She works very diligently to make the patients her number one priority in lots of matters.