Dr. Sheila Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Smith?

January 27th, 2014

Dr Smith is an excellent doctor, down to earth, and easy to talk to. I feel like Im visiting a good friend.

November 26th, 2013

Horrible experience will prevent me from going back

I don't have insurance, however needed to visit with my doctor in order to get some medications refilled. When I arrived at the office yesterday, I told the woman at the check in counter that I didn't have insurance and needed to know if I could pay the following day. Marsha (Dr. Smiths partner) turned around and said, "no, that doesn't work for us", ultimately Marsha made a decision on Dr. Smiths behalf to refuse service to me, she didn't expand on the situation - just told me no! I refuse to go back to this practice and hope that they lose patients due to their inability to respect people and treat patience with care.

May 17th, 2013

Dr.Smith and her staff are the most unprofessional people I have ever encountered. Dr. Smith is vindictive and she makes it very hard for other physicians' offices to partner on the benefit of the patient. I have shared with my family/friends not use her as their doctor EVER !!!!!!!

May 10th, 2013

Good doctor

Dr. Smith has been my doctor for a long time. She seems interested one time and the next not so much. When she is in a good mood she is great. The staff is kind of the same way. Sometimes I wonder about them!! I have contemplated changing doctors but haven't done it yet. It is not an easy thing to do.

August 14th, 2012

Rude to her staff. Quick tempered

June 12th, 2012

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Smith is a very knowledgeable more so than some specialist. I had been going to specialist for 4 months and then went to Dr. Smith since she is my family doctor and she diagnosed the problem immediately, prescribed the medication and I am on my way to recovery. I feel bad that I did not go to her first. I would have saved myself a ton of misery.

June 2nd, 2012

No bedside manner

This is the rudest doctor I have ever experienced. She yells at her staff and if you don't do exactly what she tells you she will get very angry. My husband has been to her and she is not rude to him. Maybe she does not like treating women! If you are female do not see her as a patient.

March 12th, 2012

Terrible Doctor and Staff

Terrible doctor and office staff. A few occasions over a couple of years, my family has requested medications to be called in to pharmacies. A day or 2 later they fulfill the request and never call us to let us know. We never received call backs or followups from the office. A doctor's office should behave with professionalism and compassion. If we had to go into the office we always had long waits regardless of always having appointments. The office staff always felt cold and behaved with a lack of care. After discussing this with the doctor she said I had yelled at her and the staff. We have decided to find a new doctors office.

August 23rd, 2009

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Smith as been my physician for almost 10 years. She is compassionate, caring, direct, and will go as far as necessary to get the patient the best treatment available. She is an excellent physician and came highly recommended to me and I highly recommend her as well.

August 19th, 2017