A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Jhansale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Jhansale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Jhansale, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhansale graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Jhansale has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jhansale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila Jhansale practice?
Dr. Sheila Jhansale practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.