A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Kar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Kar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kar
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kar graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Kar MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Kar practice?
- Dr. Sheila Kar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Kar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.