A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Layne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Layne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Layne has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Renee Layne DO is a female Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheila R. Layne practice?
- Dr. Sheila Layne has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Layne practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.