A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Layne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Layne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Layne has 19 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Layne DO is a female Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Layne practice?
- Dr. Sheila Layne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Layne practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.