A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Lemke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Lemke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lemke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans