Learn more about Dr. Sheila Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Lemke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemke
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Lemke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lemke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila M Lemke MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Lemke practice?
- Dr. Sheila Lemke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Lemke practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY.
See Syracuse Internists, Syracuse Hematologists, and Syracuse Oncologists.