Learn more about Dr. Sheila Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Lemke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Lemke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lemke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila M Lemke MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Lemke practice?
- Dr. Sheila Lemke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Lemke practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY.
See Syracuse Internists, Syracuse Hematologists, and Syracuse Oncologists.