Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila Lemley
Dr. Sheila Lemley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Charles, MO. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lemley is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Lemley has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheila Lemley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Bryan Faller
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi11
Dr. Mireille El Hayek
Internal Medicine, Residency
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi7
Dr. Alan Lyss
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi41