A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Lemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Lemley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila K Lemley MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila K. Lemley practice?
- Dr. Sheila Lemley has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Lemley practices Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners.