A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Anderson practice?
Dr. Sheila Anderson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bentleyville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Washington, PA.
See Bentleyville Family Physicians and Bentleyville General Practitioners.