Overall Review

3.1

October 13th, 2016
Wonderful
I had an appointment maybe waited for 10 to 15 minutes, then saw Dr Mane. Very good experience, no nonsense kind of Dr. Waited 2 months for referral with other Dr. with Dr. Mane only waited 2 days. I love this Dr.

August 31st, 2016
Waited a month for an appointment and an hour in the waiting room before I was shown the door .

October 2nd, 2014
Front office staff VERY unprofessional and unhelpful. I've been a health care professional for 17 years and was shocked at the lack of professionalism and care provided by the front office. Dr Mane lacks basic communication and assessment skills required in arranging for a patients safe discharge home. Writes for prescriptions without educating the patient. Her lack of communication is the biggest issue, and that she simply doesn't want to be bothered outside of scheduled appointment times. This office is more of a Walgreens Take Care Clinic except Walgreens provides a better customer care experience.

May 6th, 2013
Very unprofessional.
Waited a week and a half for an appt. After waiting in her waiting room sick for 45 mins, she told me she didnt want to see me. With no reason. Thank you Dr. Mane. Have a nice day. :(

January 15th, 2011
AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
Haven't seen Dr. Mane for about 8 or so years after moving from the area, but she saved my life when I was in full-blown congestive heart failure -- and very quickly. My primary memory is an act of human kindness she showed to our family when my dad had his last stroke. He mouth fixed open and breathing accordingly, and the hospital team had ordered a nasal canula for his oxygen. I was near hysterical anyway and the hospital staff totally uncaring and just waved me off. I happened to see Dr. Mane coming from an elevator while I was standing at the nurses' station and frantically yelled, "Dr Mane!" and told her the problem. She leaned over to the nurse at the station and inquired why the patient couldn't have a full face mask vs. the nasal canula which was doing him NO good. The nurse smarted off to the Dr, who just leaned over and picked up the phone at the station, made a quick call, the nurse was called away, and my dad had a face mask -- that quick! I'll always be grateful. It really did him no good I know at that point, but that simple act of kindness on our behalf will always be remembered. Thank you Dr. Mane, from the bottom of our hearts!!

August 30th, 2010
Ive had Dr Mane for 9 yrs. This Dr saved my life. Yes, there are times you will wait. She takes emergencie walkins when its needed. The nurses have always treated me with respect. She has a large patient load now that another Doctor left the area. I put my trust in her and her staff.

April 22nd, 2010
Horrible Doctor
I waited over an hour and a half for a less than 3 minute visit. I have a life threating illness and was in the hospital the week prior and she could care less. Wanted to know why I didn't go to that doctor instead. He was a Cardiologist and I was trying to find a new PCP. I am new to the area and my doctor is 3 hours away. It was a horrible experience and I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.