Dr. Sheila Manhas Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Manhas?

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr Manuals treated me in Indiana. I've missed her since she left years ago. She listened and solved my issues. Best doctor I've ever had.

Posted on August 17th, 2010

I have had problems for over 18 years with Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Raynauds Syndrome, TMJ, as well for the last 7 years with Anxiety and Depression and Dr. Manhas was very professional as well as prompt in getting me the testing she felt was necessary and in providing me with the medication that AT LAST would alleviate many of the symptoms that I had had over the years despite seeing multiple other doctors that didn't seem to want to help. I applaud her as being a welcome advocate for and aggressive, yet gentle, approach to my care. Thank You. I need your new address!!!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2017