A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Margolis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila DR Margolis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila D. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Sheila Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Margolis practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.