Learn more about Dr. Sheila Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Margolis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila DR Margolis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila D. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Sheila Margolis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Margolis practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.