Learn more about Dr. Sheila Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Margolis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila D. Margolis practice?
Dr. Sheila Margolis practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.