A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Mariano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Mariano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mariano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Clinic Surgical Hospital
- Lincoln General Hospital
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Mariano MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Mariano practice?
- Dr. Sheila Mariano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Mariano practices Internal Medicine near Ruston, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, LA and Arcadia, LA.
See Ruston Internists.