A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Mariano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Mariano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mariano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Clinic Surgical Hospital
- Lincoln General Hospital
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mariano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Mariano practice?
Dr. Sheila Mariano practices Internal Medicine near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Internists.