Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila Meftah
Dr. Sheila Meftah, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Meftah is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. Dr. Meftah has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Meftah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheila Meftah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.