A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Modi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Jane Modi MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila J. Modi practice?
- Dr. Sheila Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Modi practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Hospitalists and Albuquerque Internists.