A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Overton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Overton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Overton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Teenage Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Overton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Overton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Marlene Overton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Overton practice?
- Dr. Sheila Overton has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Overton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.