Dr. Sheila Owens-Collins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7

February 29th, 2016
Patient but not of her
This person denied my insurance claim, Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan, better known as TRICARE Prime, Department of Defense. My condition is treated by two Doctors both of which are Professors of Medicine for Johns Hopkins Medicine. One is Professor of Surgery and Chief Clinical Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgery and the other is Gastroenterology and Hepatology. I was under the care of three other Doctors because of my condition. Although both knew I was admitted for this condition. It should be interesting what they will say for my appeal to the denial of payment including the other three Doctors. How this person made this decision is beyond logic and her field. This person felt I could have had this care at home. We all make mistakes but not in this case. This is a total case of ignorance and malicious intent.

December 23rd, 2014
Terrible Misdiagnosis. Probably why she is now turning down insurance claims, instead of treating patients.

May 12th, 2014
Her apartment leaser unit #537 at river city, chicago
I was a leaser for her apartment at River City in Chicago Downtown and I have not received my security deposit till this moment. I have the documents in hand. She ignored us probably because we are international students and we could not afford a lawyer to get back our stolen money.