A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Steele
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez-Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Steele graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Perez-Steele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele practice?
- Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Woodland Park, NJ.