A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Pieczonka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Pieczonka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Pieczonka, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieczonka graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pieczonka has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila M Pieczonka DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Pieczonka practice?
- Dr. Sheila Pieczonka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Pieczonka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and Depew, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.