Dr. Sheila Pieczonka DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
THEE WORST !
This Dr. is the worst I have ever been to. I had serious pain and issues and she seemed to care less. She told me I didn't have a medical issue after she did tests and when my records came in well, yes I did, I asked her questions she looked at me and made faces like, really ? You dont know this ? Um, no, that's why I went to you ! It was such a bad experience I talked about it for awhile to many women and actually found a couple of them had the same nasty experience , rude and belittling to them and we are not the sensitive type so, unless you are in perfect health I guess you can give her your money but if you have any kind of medical issue I would run to another doctor who cares, every one I talked to said spread the word and warn people and I am, and my new doctor is by far sooo much better I was so relieved.

November 8th, 2014
Office staff
Normally, I would say that office staff are not as important as the doctor. In this case, the office staff were more than abusive. I called in to ask to speak to a nurse about my condition and I was told by the office staff "to not be a big baby" and that I could not speak with a nurse. This resulted in severe medical complications for me.

July 12th, 2014
Would NOT Recommend
I had to switch doctors after the doctors after the one I had for several years opted to exclusively focus on labor and delivery. I scheduled an appt. to see Dr. Pieczonka a frw months earlier than my annual visit because my sister was recently diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer and I was anxious to get a clean bill of health. (Note--I checked with my insurance company and was told the visit would be covered as an annual check up since the annual check ups go by your insurance start date and not when your last appt. was). First problem was that after about 2 minutes of providing background info., the doctor noticed a small piece of paper (the size of a post it note or smaller) in my hand and I told her I had a few (3-4) items that I didn't want to forget to mention to her. She said "let's hear it--but you do realize that we only have 15 minutes"---SERIOUSLY?! You ate going to mke me aware of a time constraint when I just told you that my sister is dying of cancer?!?! I was beyond aggrevated, but did not say anything and proceeded to review ony 1 or 2 of the items since I certainly didn't want to waste her time. So, my total visit with her was well within (less) than the time frame and all she did was provide a standard exam and pap smear. To make matters worse, ehen I called billing to find out about an upcoming biopsy, I was told that the doctor was charging me an EXTRA office visit because my visit was beyond the scope of a normal office visit!! $197 that will come out of my pocket for no reason. Since when is providing your patient history beyond the scope of a routine visit? EXTREMELY dissappointed--will be switching to a different provider in the group provided that they rectify the billing issue. It should be noted that the nurses and other staff at the Orchard Park location are excellent.

August 4th, 2009
Izabella
I believe Dr. Pieczonka is very caring and excellent doctor. I have been her patient for the past 7 years and am very satisfied with the care and service I received. She does not rush through the visit, and takes her time to talk to patients, or answers any questions that may come up. I think she is doing a great job.!