A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Ray is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Ray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 26 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila Ray practice?
Dr. Sheila Ray practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.