Learn more about Dr. Sheila Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Ray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Makim Ray MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Ray practice?
- Dr. Sheila Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Ray practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.