A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Ray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Ray MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Ray practice?
- Dr. Sheila Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Ray practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.