Learn more about Dr. Sheila Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Ray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Makim Ray MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Ray practice?
- Dr. Sheila Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Ray practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.