Dr. Sheila Rege MD Patient Reviews

4.9

November 23rd, 2012
I first met DR.Rege right after I found-out that my vaginal cancer was back and in full force. DR. Rege agree to take me on as a patient even though I am in stage 4. She is open and honest with me but we do not just talk about boring cancers and cures, she takes an interest in the hole me. She ask about home life for medical as well as personal. Going to an office visit is like going to see an old friend. I know that fighting this cancer for a second time will be harder than the first, but with Dr. Rege in my corner I will have a better than good chance of beating it again.

October 29th, 2012
Compassionate caring doctor who goes above and beyond. For example, she called colleagues in Seattle (she was on the teaching faculty at UW) for input on my difficult case. She makes things happen (e.g. she got my imaging study done right away, called my insurance company, etc.). The clinic is beautiful.

November 14th, 2011
This doctor spends time with me. She explains things well. She sees patients who are having problems herself. Here you get to see the doctor, not some nurse Practioner.

June 22nd, 2011
Competent but...
Very sharp. Spends lots of time (perhaps too much) lecturing / seminars. Unfortunately, the Dr. has a bedside manner of a rhino and staff runs either hot or cold. Navigation nurse (at affilated cancer center) are great on day 1 and dissappear thereafter. Do not rely on their support. In all, the Dr. is solid and you will receive quality "medicine" -- "Care", however, is lacking.

October 20th, 2010
Dr. Rege is compassionate, and goes all out for her patients. She is so patient, and explains everything so I can understand. She is really smart since I had some symptoms that nobody else could figure out - and she called my other doctor and suggested some tests that helped figure out my problem. We should have more doctors like her.

April 23rd, 2009