Dr. Sheila Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Louisville, KY

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2016
I don't expect Dr. Robert to follow up with me after a visit. She has an answering service to contact if need be and she can be reached at her office normal business hours.

February 9th, 2016
I DO NOT AGREE WITH REVIEWS
While reading these reviews I am shocked. She has been very helpful to me, and really seems to care..

June 3rd, 2015
Caring and knowledgeable
I looked at some of the reviews on this site of Dr. Roberts and felt compelled to submit mine. She is a caring professional and I have been helped immensely by seeing her. She helped me recover from a severe debilitating depression preventing my having to be hospitalized thanks to her rapid attention to my care. When I have needed more of her time she has been receptive to my needs. One of her office staff can be rude yet I have seen worse. ( I am from NY.) Physicians are professionals who provide patients with a service and thus need to be appropriately compensated for their services as other professionals in our society are. As a patient I expect understanding, caring, and collaboration with my health care provider. I feel Dr. Roberts provides those services.

December 13th, 2014
Mediocre
Dr. Roberts appears to be nice but lacks a lot of empathy. She disregards my feelings and only wants me to keep coming back for refills. She won't fill medication but for 1-2 refills to make sure she can make all the money she can possible. $250/first session and &150 for every session after and $75 for phone sessions is outrageous. Her bedside manner is terrible. She's not an awful pdr but definitely not the best. I'll continue to search for a better one.

June 12th, 2014
Rude and Uncaring
Dr. Roberts shows little empathy. She devalues your feelings and tells you that you are wrong for feeling a certain way and then argues that your symptoms are not real, concerning enough, accurate, or that important to treat. Elitist doctor that doesn't accept health insurance.

December 13th, 2013
Hung up on me. My family and I were shocked.
Did not care about patients. Cares about herself and money. Wish I could give zero stars but not an option. See someone else; save some money while you're at it! P.S. She missed appointments. Pretty bad at $250/hr.

June 5th, 2012
John H Milliner
She is really a good Doctor.

July 27th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Roberts for several years regarding my bipolar disorder. I absolutely trust her as my ally in dealing with manic depression. I have been to other doctors and therapists but I can say that by far she is the best. It's taken a few years, but I have made an enormous amount of progress, and I owe much of that to her. She is very flexible in making appointments, and it is obvious that she really cares.

June 16th, 2009
I would not recommend this doctor. She was rude and did not explain anything to me, even though I asked repeatedly. Her office was not clean and I felt like I was in a garbage dumb.

June 12th, 2016