Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila Robinson
Dr. Sheila Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South Campus. Dr. Robinson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Robinson has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Sheila Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Paul Douglass
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi40
Dr. Forrest Toca
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18
Dr. James Braude
Atlanta, GA 0.35 mi40