A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Rowan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rowan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Rowan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Rowan practice?
- Dr. Sheila Rowan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Rowan practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.