A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rowan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Rowan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rowan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Marie Rowan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Rowan practice?
- Dr. Sheila Rowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Rowan practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.