A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Shung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Shung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila X Shung MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila X. Shung practice?
- Dr. Sheila Shung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Shung practices Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists.