Dr. Sheila Silverman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Silverman?

November 6th, 2015

Excellent, caring physician. Knows her stuff, and takes the time to explain it to you. Great follow up. I highly recommend her.

August 31st, 2015

Run away far far away

Worse doctor there is. Sends for unnecessary tests, never calls with results, double bills, but can diagnose you. Better off with your smart phone for diagnosis

January 19th, 2015

Find another doctor!!!

I have been going to Dr. Silverman for many years-way too long- and I finally started looking for another doctor, which I found, and who has already come up with several ideas for a treatment plan. Dr. Silverman is fine if you have a simple common complaint but don't go to her with anything that she can't diagnose right away because she just doesn't care enough to follow through. I've had something going on for almost three years and it still has not been diagnosed. The last time I saw her it was apparent that she was not happy to see me by the look on her face. The only reason I stuck it out this long is because I love her staff and the APRN- they are phenomenal!

January 16th, 2015

A doctor's doctor

Wonderful internist. Smart, logical, friendly, kind, gentle. Highly recommended by MD patient.

November 27th, 2012

before choosing a doctor, check all reviews. i have been complaining about numbness of the feet for over 3 yrs. Dr. Silverman attributed it vitamin B12 deficiency. i requested a referral to a neurologist & diagnosed with Neuropathy...nerve damage. uncurable. this could have been treated sooner if she looked up my symptoms.

November 26th, 2012

uncaring

most uncaring person i ever met. i should have done my homework long ago.

September 26th, 2012

just doesn't care about the patient

Staff is great, but Sheila just doesn't want to listen to any of my concerns. I went to her 2 years ago and said something is wrong. I know my body and something is wrong. She dismissed me and now 2 years later I have been diagnosed with a tyroid problem. They diagnosed me in the ER. She was supposed to make an appointment for me and never did. She never called me or let me know about what I should do next. I feel very alone and don't know what my next plan of action should be. Don't use Sheila. She just doesn't care.

June 2nd, 2012

She Is Phenomenal!

Dr. Silverman treats me with kindness, gentleness, and sincerity. She is always sweet and caring and takes care of business! I love seeing her at my check ups! GO SHEILA!

May 14th, 2011

Dr. Silverman should really watch how her office staff interact with patients. They are all courteous and professional, and the PA in the office is fantastic. Dr. Silverman, unfortunately, seems to care very little for her patients. She doesn't seem to listen, pretty much dismisses your concerns, and never follows up or returns your calls.

June 1st, 2010

Silverman is Incompetent

Dr. Silverman never returns my phone calls.She has on several occasions ignored some of my issues. The latest blunder was when she had just put me on a med. for my blood sugar. I was having surgery and she told me to take the med. the morning of the surgery. The nurse in admitting told me to absolutely not take it as it would cancel my surgery as the med interacts with the anesthesia to damage kidneys.I am looking for another Primary and could go on and on about how incompetent she is.

April 20th, 2010

Unfortunately Dr Silverman did not consider it important enough to return four calls asking for a status on recent health exam.

October 13th, 2015