A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Specker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Specker, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Specker graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Specker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Mary Specker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Specker practice?
- Dr. Sheila Specker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Specker practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists, Minneapolis Addiction Specialists, and Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.