A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Specker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Specker
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Specker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Specker, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Specker graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Specker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Mary Specker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Specker practice?
- Dr. Sheila Specker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Specker practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists, Minneapolis Addiction Specialists, and Minneapolis Family Physicians.