A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Taber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taber
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taber graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Taber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Malone Taber DO is a female Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Taber practice?
- Dr. Sheila Taber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Taber practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Talihina, OK and Ada, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.