A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Thakor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Thakor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Thakor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakor graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Thakor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Kaye Thakor MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheila K. Thakor practice?
- Dr. Sheila Thakor has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Thakor practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.