A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angeles-Han
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angeles-Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeles-Han graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Angeles-Han has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atl
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Therese Angeles-Han M.Sc and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila T. Angeles-Han practice?
- Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Rheumatologists.