A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeles-Han graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Angeles-Han has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Therese Angeles-Han M.Sc and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila T. Angeles-Han practice?
- Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Angeles-Han practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Rheumatologists.