A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Torres, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Leesburg Reg Med Ctr -South, Leesburg, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Maria Torres MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Torres practice?
- Dr. Sheila Torres has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Torres practices Dermatology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Leesburg, FL.
See Gainesville Dermatologists.