A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila White-Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila White-Jackson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White-Jackson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. White-Jackson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. White-Jackson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. White-Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Lucille White-Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila L. White-Jackson practice?
- Dr. Sheila White-Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila White-Jackson practices Adolescent Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Adolescent Specialists.