A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila White-Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila White-Jackson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. White-Jackson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. White-Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Lucille White-Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila L. White-Jackson practice?
- Dr. Sheila White-Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila White-Jackson practices Adolescent Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.