A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Wong, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Xi-Cai Wong MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheila X. Wong practice?
- Dr. Sheila Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Wong practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.