A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodhouse
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Woodhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woodhouse has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila E Woodhouse FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila E. Woodhouse practice?
- Dr. Sheila Woodhouse has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Dacula, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Cardiologists.