A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woodhouse has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila E. Woodhouse practice?
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Monroe, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Cardiologists, and Lawrenceville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.