Learn more about Dr. Sheila Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woodhouse has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila E Woodhouse FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila E. Woodhouse practice?
- Dr. Sheila Woodhouse has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Dacula, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Cardiologists.