A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodhouse
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Woodhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woodhouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila E Woodhouse FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila E. Woodhouse practice?
- Dr. Sheila Woodhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Woodhouse practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.