Dr. Sheila Wright-Scott Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Wright-Scott?

Posted on January 29th, 2016

My second time to this office. The same sad, disappointed, irritating, & frustrating experience that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth! The receptionists are very unprofessional, cold, & lack courtesy. This office have complete disregard for appointment times & does not apologize for it. They seem to double-book & over-book their patients. Patients are everywhere! Not enough sitting for the many patients.They run over 1hr late and act like it does not matter! I arrived 15 mins before my appointment time and the arrogant young girl, who is at the reception called me up to hand me a form to update information 1hr later, after I had already told her there are no changes to the information they already have! It is ridiculous that for my 82years plus mother whom I take here, they will keep her waiting as long as they please and feel no obligation to make her comfortable. The staff walk around tired, feet-dragging, no smile. A very dreary look on both staff & patients whom they succeed at wearing out with the tortious wait! Dr. Scott is alright with doing her thing, but I do not know what training the receptionists & other support staff are provided to make them realize that this is a business that provides services and their service upfront completely sucks! It's time to find another doctor...

Too early not to speak

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

It truly baffles me that you walk into an office and the staff doesn't look at you, frowns when you ask them a question and Will not speak. The receptionist walked right passed me waiting outside the office, didn't say good morning, or apologize for being late. FYI, this isn't the first time. It just baffles me that for people to speak is so hard. But to each it's own. I'm not coming back, I gotta endure today only because they have my glasses.

Posted on October 10th, 2017