A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheilah Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheilah Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheilah Lynch, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheilah A Lynch MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheilah A. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Sheilah Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheilah Lynch practices Plastic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.