Overall Review

3.6

May 31st, 2013
Lipo of the abdomen/thighs
In the beginning when I first met Dr. Lynch I immediately liked her and thought I had selected the perfect plastic surgeon for my abdomen and thighs. I was WRONG! She has a great personality, but BOTH areas Dr. Lynch did on me were sloppy and turned out uneven. She missed areas of my abdomen and my thighs were uneven. Since then I have had to have both of these areas redone by a different plastic surgeon. Dr. Lynch wasn't descreet and professional with her incisions. The incisions were so visible! The areas she made incisions on my body, she left X's, like X marks the spot?? Who does that?? I am so sorry I selected her for my surgeon.

February 1st, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!!! SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST
Her bedside manner is absolutely wonderful! SHE called me every day after my surgery! Not her assistant or anyone else. She gave me her cell phone number to call in case I had ANY problems. She was very thorough with me on what to expect, on what she was going to do to correct by original breast augmentation. (She wasn't the doctor that I went to originally)I would recommend her to anyone! Shes is one of the most intelligent women as well as caring. SHE IS WONDERFUL!