A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheira Schlair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheira Schlair, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheira Schlair, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlair graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Schlair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheira Schlair practice?
Dr. Sheira Schlair practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.