Dr. Shekar Kurpad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
Excellence!
Is tops. He is approachable, helpful and expert.

March 8th, 2015
He is a very pleasant doctor. Very kind and will answer all questions. Would recommend

December 23rd, 2014
Waited 50 minutes to see him, spent 5 minutes with me. Basically looked at my MRI and said I was fine. Did not even try to address my symptoms, just looked at the MRI

February 27th, 2014
Absolute Miracle
Our grandfather had fallen and was told by Watertown hospital 7 years ago that he would go to a nursing home. Grandfather asked to be trasported to Froedtert in Milwaukee. A life sacing operation by this outstanding and brilliant surgeon saved grandpa's life an he has been married to our grandma and avoided the nursing home because of this genious and excellent primary care doctor - Dr. Krippendorf at Froedtert. They have been married 67 years.

May 21st, 2013
Only 2 weeks out from surgery but already feel like Dr Kurpad saved my life, quality of life, after fixing a failed back fusion surgery from different surgeon 2 years prior. Very intelligent and great bedside manner. Took my pain seriously and did appropriate tests confirming cause of pain unlike other doctors who told me it's not nerve pain, take ibuprofen, take antidepressant, stretch more, etc. Other doctors should follow his lead and realize that just because a pt continues to work fulltime (they have to) and walk without obvious limping and constant complaining does NOT mean they don't have serious pain. Sometimes it means they've lived with pain soooo long they have adapted to it. I thank God he brought Dr Kurpad into my life.

September 21st, 2010
Mike Arsenault - mikea_700@hotmail.com
Dr Kurpad operated on my back because I had 2 disc's that need correcting. He used screws and rods for this procedure about 2 years ago. I was once addidcted to oxycontin (not b/c of Dr Kurpad) but by Pharmaceutical company's lack of warning on how dangerous this drug is and how hard it is to taper off. Anyway, he did an amazing job. NO MORE PAIN!!! I AM FREE AND I CAN MOW MY LAWN AGAIN. Thanks Dr Kurpad! I recommend him to anyone!