Dr. Shekar Narayanan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shekar Narayanan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Shekar Narayanan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2016

Dr Narayanan is a conscientious, timely and knowledgeable doctor. His expertise and experience is unmatched.

November 10th, 2016

Excellent

Patient of Dr. Narayanan's and a hospital employee. WONDERFUL. Just had my one year check up and I could not being doing better. I am so grateful. THANKS Dr. Narayanan

November 8th, 2016

I recently had a procedure performed by Dr. Narayanan. Very compassionate doctor! He took the time to answer all of my questions. I feel like he truly has a concern for his patients well being. I would highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends. Also want to say thank you to his entire staff for the ease of my check in and the nurses for their excellent care.

August 29th, 2016

Cannot recommend

I have to agree with many other posts. Dr. Narayanan seems helpful and caring at first, but his bedside manner certainly does change. The nursing staff is rude and impossible to reach. I will be moving to another practice a soon as possible. This is no longer the 'top of the line' practice Dr. Jagar started. I can no longer recommend this doctor or this practice.

May 4th, 2016

He is a Great Doctor.

December 7th, 2015

This man is an angel. He treated my rectal cancer and incontinence and was very good and professional. His bed side manner is very caring to his patients. I trusted my life to him and he saved it. Would recommend this Doctor to all my family members.

April 18th, 2015

Corporate trainer @csl plasma

Dr Shekar always made me feel like everything was going to be alright. He went above and beyond during my surgery,the more experienced partner was unable to finish while Shaker pressed on!

April 4th, 2015

I can't agree more with previous reviews. It's all about the money with this guy. Once you stop being a cash machine and he runs out of things he can do on you, he is done. After my last surgery I was in so much pain I drove myself to his office in tears, he refused to see me. He performed three different procedures that could easily have been done in one surgery if needed (it must be more lucrative this way!!). your value = how much $$$ he can cash. My new doctor was outraged by how many unnecessary procedures I had with this guy. Do yourself a favor and avoid him or at least review your bill carefully. Odds are you have been overcharged.

November 27th, 2014

Money hungry hateful physician

Dr. Narayan is very nice at first but the more you have to seem him he bocomes very short and cold. This physician is in the business for one reason, MONEY. He is overrated arrogant and very rude. Don't ask him a question beyond cutting on a colon because he can't answer. The office os scattered and unorganized. This group over charged his patients by 70% . He always schedules his partner in for surgeries. THe partner does not assist in the surgery. He steps in and walks out. The patient is left with double charges and most patients never know they are double charged. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY AWAY FROM DR. NARAYAN.

November 24th, 2014

Money hungry

They want everyone to just have a colonoscopy done. Even if you are a women in your early thirties with hemmorhoids. Really? Never went back!

October 28th, 2014

Billables Before Bedside Manner

I totally agree with the February, 2014 post on this site. They're only after money here. This practice made a small fortune with my case for many years. I started out with Dr. Jager; but, he became less available when he started teaching. So, I started seeing Narayanan in Jager's absence. In my opinion, Narayanan's bedside manner was very good in the beginning when we were billing Remicade treatments; and, eventually a total colectomy. After that, it was extremely difficult to get appointments, his bedside manner turned to "curt" and "abrupt." After losing my job and having to file bankruptcy to save my house, I received a letter in the mail from this office firing me as a patient. I don't believe this doctor ever cared about me or my condition; but, rather how much he could cash out of it. I also don't believe that Dr. Jager would have done something this egregious to me either. All of this is sad because I believe this practice has fine surgeons and wonderful nursing staff. Hopefully greed won't destroy it all.

February 15th, 2014

Cares only about the money!!

This doctor seemed at first to care. I then received my bill for procedures that he didn't perform. after my surgery, I was in a lot of pain and I wasn't able to talk to him or get a follow up appointment in his office. After he is done charging you and your insurance, he is done with you and your problems. do yourself a big favor and avoid this salesman