Dr. Shekhar Dagam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shekhar Dagam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

I had a cerebral aneurysm and Dr. Dagam not only saved my life he gave me a second chance at life! No one can believe how well I'm doing.

August 22nd, 2016

Well worth the time to see him

I went in with multiple issues, Dr. took his time with each one and treated me with respect. We accomplished several surgeries over two and half years. It's amazing to be out of pain, and be able to feel sensations I've not been able to for years. I would not go to anyone else.

February 25th, 2016

Don't shake his hand... Seriously. Don't. Just.... DON'T

He's an OK neurosurgeon and sitting in his waiting room is about as painful as recovery from the surgery one might be recovering from. You can end up sitting in there for easily 45 minutes or more, and that's pretty fast for Dagam. But what's worse? Shaking his hand. It's like shaking a floppy wet fish being held by a feeble old lady. Or, rather, like shaking the hand of a disinterested old queen who's simply sticking his hand out because you stuck yours out (and this is coming from one!). So, really, I don't trust him because he can't shake someone's hand with any kind of oomph.

November 4th, 2015

Find Someone Else

Saw this Dr. for over a year with no diagnosis told to me, just more tests. Finally found out that he did give me a diagnosis but he doesn't believe in the diagnosis he gave. Unless you have something he can find on an x-ray like a bone chip or a disc out of place, this guy won't know how to treat you. Will not give test results over the phone, makes you come in to the office so he can collect his $275+ office fee, his staff makes follow up appointments for the reading of the results and when you get there he claims that he doesn't have them. Don't worry about being early or on time for your appointment, you will wait for an hour or more in the waiting room before waiting another 20 minutes in the exam room. He has a Physician's Assistant with him in the room and during 1 of the appointments I noticed that she was surfing the web. Maybe it was for a diagnosis since he couldn't find one, maybe it was for Christmas presents or for the spelling of a big word to put on the chart, I'm not quite sure. Overall this guy led me on for months, didn't help me get any better, lied to me and overcharged me. There are better Dr.s out there, you just have to look. I finally found 1 and am now on the road to recovery but need to warn others to stay away from this guy.

September 28th, 2015

I have had to wait from 1 hour to 2 hours at each appointment. He spent an average of 5 minutes seeing me. He has a large staff of PA's and nurses who see the patients. Each time I saw him there were 8 to 10 other irritated patients waiting to see him for a long time. Each time I saw him, he was very cold and aloof.

January 11th, 2015

Run, RUN!!

Dr Dagam needs to put down his scalpel and walk away from the operating room. He destroyed my family members life and the lives of many others. Do your home work! Read all ratings sites!

September 11th, 2014

I cannot find the words to explain how satisfied I have been with Dr.Dagum. He was highly recommended by other doctors and I've been impressed with his thoroughness, expertise, care and compassion.

May 10th, 2017