Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Aug 19th, 2015

He DOES NOT do an exam. Missed a diagnosis. NOT thorough. SHOULD NOT PRACTICE medicine if he won't listen!!!!!

Dr. Legaretta review show details Dr. Legaretta review
by Carli Hebert (please keep private to the public) on Jul 30th, 2015

I have a lot of anxiety issues so going to a new doctor was nerve racking for me. But after meeting Dr. Legaretta , I honestly felt that he was the first doctor I have ever seen who cared about my overall well-being anddid not just want to get me in an out of the office as quick as possible. He was able to address all the issues that I have and send me in the right direction to for the ones that he did not feel comfortable treating. I can't express how thankful I am to him and his staff for being kind, courteous, and the follow-up care I received afterwards. I really just can't say enough good things about him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Mary P. on Apr 23rd, 2014 on doctor.com

Doctor Legeretta is a wonderful primary care Doctor. He is caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Follow up show details Follow up
by Mary P on Mar 8th, 2014

In my last review I chose 4 stars across the board but it did not register correctly on 2 of them so I am following up. Also I wanted to reiterate what a great doctor he is. He is a credit to his profession.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Mary P. on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr Legeretta has always given me the best of care. He gives me time and answers all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

No Diagnosis show details No Diagnosis
Dec 20th, 2010

No matter what symptom I brought up, he didn't suggest anything. No answers, no refferals, nothing. Still left with a lot of questions and don't know what to do about it.