A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelagh Cofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelagh Cofer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cofer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelagh Cofer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cofer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh A Cofer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh A. Cofer practice?
- Dr. Shelagh Cofer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelagh Cofer practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.