A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelagh Cofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelagh Cofer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cofer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelagh Cofer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cofer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh A Cofer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh A. Cofer practice?
- Dr. Shelagh Cofer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelagh Cofer practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.