Learn more about Dr. Shelagh Cofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelagh Cofer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelagh Cofer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cofer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh Ann Cofer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh A. Cofer practice?
- Dr. Shelagh Cofer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelagh Cofer practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.