Learn more about Dr. Shelagh Cofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelagh Cofer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cofer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelagh Cofer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cofer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh A Cofer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh A. Cofer practice?
- Dr. Shelagh Cofer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelagh Cofer practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.