A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelagh Gleeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelagh Gleeson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleeson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleeson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelagh Gleeson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleeson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gleeson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh K Gleeson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh K. Gleeson practice?
- Dr. Shelagh Gleeson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelagh Gleeson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Pulmonologists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.