A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelagh Gleeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelagh Gleeson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleeson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleeson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelagh Gleeson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleeson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gleeson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh K Gleeson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh K. Gleeson practice?
- Dr. Shelagh Gleeson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelagh Gleeson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Pulmonologists, Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners, and Norfolk Sleep Medicine Doctors.