A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelagh McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCauley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCauley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. McCauley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh E G McCauley MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh E. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Shelagh McCauley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shelagh McCauley practices Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and Auburn, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.