A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCauley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shelagh McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelagh E. McCauley practice?
Dr. Shelagh McCauley practices Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA and Auburn, MA.
See Worcester Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cecelia McCauley, Dr. Cecilia McCauley, Dr. Cecily McCauley, Dr. Shayla McCauley