A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelagh McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCauley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCauley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. McCauley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelagh E G McCauley MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shelagh E. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Shelagh McCauley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shelagh McCauley practices Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and Auburn, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.