A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Bentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Bentz, Anesthesiologist, Aesthetic Medicine is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Bentz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Facial Asymmetry
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bentz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelby Louise Bentz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shelby L. Bentz practice?
- Dr. Shelby Bentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelby Bentz practices Anesthesiology and General Practice near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists and Bakersfield General Practitioners.