A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Brantley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Brantley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Brantley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brantley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelby K Brantley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shelby K. Brantley practice?
- Dr. Shelby Brantley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelby Brantley practices Plastic Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.