Dr. Shelby Hein, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Feb 15th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hein! She is the epitome of a patients advocate. She spent a solid 40 minutes going over my past medical history during my first appointment with her. She's very good at listening and problem solving. Super sweet doctor and good at dealing with previous conditions. She really noticed my concerns and helped come up with solutions. Her staff is very good at helping schedule imaging appointments with other offices as well.

May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Hein is very caring. She is so knowledgeable and makes visits feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a stable doctor although she is always booked so call early!

Feb 14th, 2012

This was My very first visit with Dr Hein. It was a very comfortable and productive visit. She showed care and concern for me as an individual and listened and asked questions in order to better understand my history.

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Hein is one of the best doctors I have been to. I take both of my sons to her and she is amazing with them. She lets my son touch her equipment so he isnt scared of it. He loves to go to the doctor!