A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Holt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Holt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Holt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans